Thursday, April 12, 2012

Versace for H&M 

Oh Versace.
The New York Daily News wanted to do a photo shoot of real women wearing clothes from the highly anticipated collection, but the fashion retailer quickly rejected the idea.Donatella Versace refused to approve plus size woman to model her H&M clothes. 
The statement:
When the News writer asked for an explanation, he was told the woman who was rejected “doesn’t fit [Versace’s] branding."

I read that and it got me furious cause Versace is one of my favorite lines ever and thats not cool.
Thats the shit I don't like about designers, people have the right to be fat. All that matters is if you are happy, be happy on your own skin and fuck whatever people say.

This quote which I love

 I like having my hair and face done, but I’m not going to lose weight because someone tells me to. I make music to be a musician not to be on the cover of Playboy.
Adele


No comments:

Post a Comment